Here's how I do it...
- I apply a deep conditioner or hair treatment using 4 sections making sure each strand is saturated from root to tip.
- Cover my head with a plastic cap or saran wrap (I would never use a towel directly on my hair. I just don't like the idea of using anything other than satin/silk/plastic shower bags).
- I then apply a hot towel and then another plastic cap.
- I leave it on for 15 minutes and then apply more conditioner then reheat towel and sit under dryer for a second time for 10-15 mins.
- I repeat this procedure one more time. That's a total of 45 mins to one hour.
Repost, originally posted 2/27/08