My Hair Invention

Roughly 3 years ago, about a year after creating Mane and Chic, I invented a hair tool. So passionate about the invention, I shelled out quite a bit of money to have an illustrator draft a digital prototype for what I saw in my head. We spent countless hours drafting, redrafting and making improvements. Tons and tons of time was spent on researching manufacturers. I just knew my idea was going to be life-changing for women with curly highly textured hair.

Somewhere between then and now I lost the passion for it. I began to doubt myself and the concept, but something just told me that I needed to present it to you, my Mane and Chic tribe. I would like to present the invention to you and hear your honest feedback. Soon, I will be e-mailing Mane and Chic subscribers an image of the prototype and a short survey to fill out to see what you think of it. I just want your honest opinion. I'm not sure if I will proceed with the idea or not, but maybe it'll give some of you out there some inspiration to pursue your passions without doubt or fear.

Are you a member of the Mane and Chic tribe? Please subscribe by e-mail.

I look forward to hearing your feedback.

Best,

9 comments:

  1. I'm soo excited to see what this is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is what I call a great teasing !!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see the prototype. Anything that makes it easier to detangle or care for my natural hair is a product of interest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you should proceed with the idea. You never know, you could make history.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see it. I think it's a good idea that you continue with your idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to see your invention!!! We appreciate you sharing this with us and will provide honest feedback. Best wishes and Blessings in your endeavor.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd really like to see what it is. I understand losing your passion but let us see first before you lose hope. Chances are its brilliant, and for all you know it could be revolutionary to natural hair!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I consider you a innovator in our natural world and you make intelligent decisions. I think anything that you put your weight behind will succeed. Innovators sometimes tend to lose their taste of one great idea for another.

    Survey is very wise

    ReplyDelete

Chronoblog