Dark Circle Cure, Fix The Inside!

I recently saw an Allergist because I have these dark circles under my eyes that were getting progressively worse. Before I ever went to the doctor, I assumed that the dark circles were hereditary, but no one in my family has them as bad as I do, not even remotely as apparent as mine. I've had them all of my life and they never go away. I took a RAST test (a blood test that tests for allergies) and found out that I am highly allergic to dust mites. In fact, the RAST test has scores ranging from 0-6, 0 would be absolutely not allergic and 6 would be extremely allergic. My test results showed that I was a 4 which is very high.


Dust mites are microscopic insects that cannot be seen by the human eye. They are everywhere and everyone has them in their homes. Dust mites love fabrics: bedding, upholstery, and carpet. Now I finally realize why I was always congested whenever I am in hotels, airports or other places with lots of carpet. I've always had a really strong aversion to carpet. It totally makes sense now. Luckily, there are hardwood floors where I live now.

My doctor suspects that the dark circles under the eyes are allergic shiners. Allergic shiners are a result nasal congestion. Basically, pressure on the nose from congestion causes blood to pool in the veins and capillaries underneath the eyes, causing the dark circles. He said that this issue could be hereditary, but probably because the allergy is hereditary. I'm very hopeful and grateful that I finally know what is causing them and now I believe that I can be free of them. I'm also grateful because I recently learned of a doctor that practices Quantum Neurological Reset Therapy (kind of like high tech acupuncture) to cure allergies and other ailments and if that works, it's cool to know that I don't have to carry Nasonex and Zyrtec for the rest of my life to be free of these things!

Why am I telling you this? Learn from my lesson: when you notice a physical symptom, look within. I can't tell you how many e-mails I get from ladies who tell me their doctors were able to change a medication that was causing their dry hair or excessive shedding issues. A couple of women have told me they were able to catch a deficiency or illness before it progressed. It's not only physical symptoms either, it's your money, your relationship, career and family life too. Our lives are only a manifestations (symptoms) of what's going on with us internally. If there is any area of your life that you think can be better, look inside (physically, spiritually and mentally) to find the answer.

Peace and Love,

Kai

7 comments:

  1. i'm allergic to dust mites too. i can't tell you how much i hate carpet. whenever i vacuum, do laundry, or move furniture, i have a ten minute sneezing fit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! I have always had allergies & I just thought the dark circles was from something else.. I have had 3 sinus surgeries & have seen allergist too.. but never thought to ask about the dark circles.. THANK U THANK U for this article!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this information!! I also struggle with dark circles under my eyes for most of my life...had no idea that it could be a allergic reaction!

    Great Post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this info. What resonated with me is your last paragraph. I could not agree with you more. I truly believe that certain illnesses, symptoms are manifestation of something that you are inherently doing wrong, in excess, or should not be doing at all. Also, I would add if you suspect any illness or symptom do your own research as well. Document your symptoms, read, explore them and seek 2nd sometimes 3rd opinions from physicians. Unfortunately, in my experience/research/etc healthcare it not what it used to be meaning many physicians are quick to diagnose and prescribe without truly assessing the signs and symptoms. Be your own spokesperson and do not be afraid to question your physicians as well after all they are human too and often misdiagnose. Sorry didn't mean to write so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousJune 09, 2011

    love, love , love your blog. everytime i stop reading your blog for a couple weeks or months when i come back i find out what you post is what i ve been doing or thinking about in these past days. these concepts of law of attraction and alignment are really true

    ReplyDelete
  6. great blog! I had to move from an apartment because of dust allergies and I was unaware of how common it is. Can you provide some more information on Quantum Neurological Reset Therapy or refer to a credible source for more info? Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for this post? I had actually started to wonder about my dark circles. I have a pretty healthy lifestyle but it almost seems as if the circles were getting worse. (And I get more than enough sleep! lol) I suffer from sinus congestion from time to time, so I'm going to check up on this. Thanks again and love ur blog!

    ReplyDelete

Chronoblog